Thanks for visiting our website www.acad-indus-conventions.com or our websites for conferences, exhibitions, or meetings. We take the data protection seriously and would like you to feel comfortable while visiting our www.acad-indus-conventions or its associated websites or internet pages. The protection of your privacy is of utmost importance for us at Acad-Indus Conventions. We comply with the provisions for data protection and sign agreements on data protection with our service providers and employees.
The data protection describes the types of personal data we collect, how we use that data, and with whom we share it. Our data protection policy also describes the measures we take to protect your personal data, how to exercise your rights and how to contact us.
We collect personal data during your visit on this website. By personal data we mean "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person" such as name, address, e-mail, unique identifier, etc. The personal data we process is either provided directly by you on a voluntary basis or collected automatically via the website.
You may choose to provide personal data. The personal data that you provide to us via this site is never obligatory, unless marked otherwise. If you choose not to give some data, this may affect the way you navigate on this site or the services that we can offer you.
• Submitted material to us: If you decide to submit a research data or case study, an event or other material to us we ask for personal data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your organization etc. This data will mainly be used for verification reasons.
• Event Registration: If you decide to register for one of our events we ask for personal data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your organization etc. This data will mainly be used for verification reasons, billing purposes and information on these events and its future editions.
• Contact us Information: If you wish to obtain information or support from Acad-Indus Conventions, you may do so by contacting us through e-mail or contact us links on this Site. The specific personal data you must submit will depend on the requested information or support. We will only use your data to contact you and to provide the information or support you requested.
• Join Mailing: If you decide to join mailing for one of our events, we ask for personal data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your organization etc. This data will mainly be used for sending you emails or promotions of the conferences closely matching to your professional skills or interests.
• Submit Abstract: If you decide to submit abstract for one of our events. This data will mainly be used for sending you email correspondence for this particular event.
• Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier ("UDID") and other technical identifiers;
• Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and
• For location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
In addition to the above, we may also use your personal information for below purposes:
• Provide the service to you, such as allow access to or delivery of our products or services, process or fulfill an order or transaction, or administer surveys or promotional programs;
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
• Provide technical, product and other support and help keep the service working, safe and secure;
• Offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the service to make it more relevant to your interests and needs;
• Enhance, evaluate and improve the service, its advertisements and promotional campaigns and our products and services and to develop new products and services;
• Identify and analyze usage trends, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party content providers;
• Notify you about changes or updates to the service and our products and services; and
• Provide you special offers, promotions, surveys and other information about the Service as well as products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
You have the right to receive information about the personal data stored about you and to access and possibly amend your personal data by using the contact information provided below in the “Contact Us” section. Following any data access request, we will accommodate your enquiry as required by applicable law. If the data collected is incorrect, inaccurate or outdated, we will correct them within a reasonable period of time following your request for correction. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data by Acad-Indus Conventions, at any time on compelling legitimate grounds, except when otherwise provided by applicable law. You can manage your preferences when you register with the service, by updating your account preferences, by using the "opt-out" or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive from us or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the service whenever necessary.
If the data is processed with your consent, you may revoke this consent at any time by using the contact information provided below in “How to Contact Us”. If you decide to revoke your consent, we will make your personal data anonymous in the database and any reference to you will be deleted with effect to the future.
We also may share your personal information with our affiliated group companies worldwide and with societies, sponsors and other non-affiliated third parties that wish to send you information about their products and services that may be of interest to you as determined by your choices in managing your communications preferences following the process described below.
The service may allow registered users to access their account information and make corrections or updates upon log in at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. You may also request access to other personal information about you that may be held in the Service. If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
We take utmost precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing. By using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country.
Acad Indus International Conventions mainly collects processes and uses your personal data within the European Union. If we transfer your personal data outside of the European Union or if we use third party service providers located outside of the European Union, we take the necessary steps to ensure compliance with applicable data protection law, in particular the legal requirements on adequate protection for data transfers to countries outside of the European Union.
Acad Indus International Conventions only retains personal data for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, unless otherwise provided by law. When the data is no longer necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected, it is deleted, blocked or anonymized.
We provide links to other associated or linked websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently and are not affiliated with Acad Indus International Conventions nor are under our control. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and all other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in our possession.
ECCO gathers web statistics via the standard Google Analytics tracking tools. We do not gather individual visitor behavior. Instead we gather all traffic anonymously in order to track and evaluate our website for improvement. We do not allow any third party access to these statistics. But in promotional and evaluation reports we do sometimes display total numbers of page views (of a given web section during a limited time) together with stats of app downloads, event delegates numbers etc.
If you would like to
(1) know more about the personal data we process about you;
(2) access, correct, block or delete the personal data we process about you;
(3) withdraw any consent you may have previously given;
(4) require us to stop sending newsletters or marketing materials; and
(5) ask any questions you may have about our privacy practices,
please contact us by: e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org , or writing to us at:
85354 Freising, Germany